5.01.2004

Dreamy Interlocution

It's been a rough two weeks. Last week I think I was suffering from a bit of post-vacation depression. After digesting the conference, I do indeed have comments to make that will appear here before too much longer. But this week has been exhausting.

I fell asleep after dinner and just woke up now. I was dreaming, and in the dream I was arguing with some unidentified person. I remember saying:

"...[in theological formulation] it is unnecessary to hold christocentrism and trinitarianism in any kind of opposition or tension because while Christ is not the Incarnate Trinity (but rather the Incarnate Son) it is precisely as such that He mediates the fullness of the Father and the Spirit (and Himself) to those who are in Him."

Or something like that.
Anyway, I have to get up early for work tomorrow. I'm going back to bed.

No comments: